What is a Canada PR visa?
For people who travel from another country and want to settle in Canada, they obtain a public relations visa in Canada if they are qualified and approved as well. The Canadian government grants these individuals permanent resident status, which should not definitively be confused with citizenship. Due to the temporary nature of their residency, students and those with temporary employment are never eligible for this category.
If you are a skilled professional from Saudi Arabia looking to immigrate to Canada then this is the way to go.
What are the advantages of an immigrant visa to Canada from Saudi Arabia?
In the event that you want to obtain Canadian citizenship, you should know that obtaining a PR visa can help you as it allows you to apply for it as soon as exactly three years after your arrival in Canada. As for benefits, your whole family will get free health care, and your children will also receive free education until they reach the age of 18. You can invite family members, such as your parents or your spouse if you wish, by sponsoring them through the Family Sponsorship Program.
Another advantage is that you can apply for PR in Canada without having any job offer, and even once you arrive you have the freedom to work wherever you want and switch jobs as you wish.
What are exactly the possible visa categories for Canada from Saudi Arabia?
Canada offers candidates more than 60 immigration programs, from which you must choose the one that perfectly fits your profile. Before choosing a schedule for yourself, bear the specific program criteria and requirements.
So here are some suitable and popular programs among Saudi applicants:
● Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP)
● Quebec Skilled Workers Visa Program
● Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs)
● Investment Programs for Businessmen
● Canadian Experience Class Program (CEC)
● Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
Are there any eligibility requirements for Canadian immigration?
Yes, there are, you need to meet specific requirements for each immigration program, and you should choose your program wisely for the same reason. We have outlined the general conditions you need to meet to be eligible to apply for a permanent resident visa.
● If you are applying under any of the three programs listed under Express Entry, you must be eligible to apply at least 67 points out of 100. Your application score is determined by several factors, including your age and level Education, employment history and others too.
● In order to be able to demonstrate your language proficiency, most programs need to have at least 6.0 IELTS, compared to CLB level 7. However, there are specific programs where you can still apply in case your score is somewhat lower. Other programs may accept you if you are fluent in French.
● You must not be more than 44 years old, when applying; If you are under 40, you will receive additional points for your application.
● You must be in good health and have no record of criminal activity, which you must prove with official certificates.
● Almost all public relations programs require prior professional experience. One year of work experience in Canada is sufficient for most programmes. However, for some programmes, it is very necessary to have two years of work experience.
What is the cost of Canadian PR?
Having noted the recent rise in application fees by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), submitting a single application will result in a run of C$2,140, including C$515 in costs associated with obtaining permanent residence. An additional $1,365 CAD is required for a spouse application, as well as an additional $230 CAD for each dependent child.
Proof of funds required to obtain a public relations visa with Canada.
Candidates applying for permanent residence (PR) under the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) and those who already have a work visa and a job offer in Canada are exempted from submitting documents to prove their financial stability.
You must provide individual candidates with proof of money for $13,310 CAD and an additional CAD $3,586 per person if you have a spouse, dependent children or a corporation if you apply under FSWP, FSWT or any other immigration program and do not have a job offer.
Our RCIC, Mr. Paul Abraham, has been a player in this very aspect. Hence, he is considered as the best person to guide you through the whole process. The PAIC team takes care of your immigration application from start to finish. Please visit our website for better guidance.
Leave a Comment